Ensure your moving out goes smoothly and combine it with a professional end of tenancy cleaning service!
- Certified cleaners
- Cleaning supplies included
- Eco-Friendly detergents available
- You’ll get your deposit back
Come to the end of your lease in the capital? Do you need to make sure everything is immaculate before you leave to get your deposit refunded in full? Our professional end of tenancy cleaning in London is the service to choose from!
We’ll take on all the responsibility, guaranteeing you’ll get your deposit money back. We’ve got professional cleaners with experience, modern equipment, and solutions to get everything done properly. In addition, our end of lease cleaning in London is suitable for both residential and commercial properties. We work with:
- Tenants – to help you get your full deposit back and to save you time from doing full-scale after-tenancy cleaning on your own;
- Landlords– get a pre-tenancy cleaning to impress your potential tenants when showing them your property;
- Leasing agencies – be sure that with our end of tenancy cleaning service, you get higher chances to encourage your London clients to rent the place. Keep in mind that we are always open to long-term partnerships too!
- Airbnb cleaning – we have the perfect solution for properties in London managed by AirBNB agencies. The cleaning experts will do their best to increase the cleanliness rating of any AirBNB property.
- FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE – Seven days a week with no hidden charges for weekends and holidays
- 24/7 CUSTOMER SUPPORT – Contact us by phone, email, contact form or chat anytime.
- NO TIME LIMITS – The domestic cleaners work until the job is done.
- 48-hour GUARANTEE – If you or your landlord aren’t pleased, we come and re-clean for free.
After hiring a man with a van, the next step is to have the property cleaned perfectly to get your deposit back. Your professional pre or after-tenancy cleaning will follow a few carefully planned steps:
Here’s a little more information about the various simple ways you can make your booking with the tough movers and shakers (we mean cleaners!). And a little more about what our affordable post-tenancy cleaning will mean for your tenancy agreement and relocation day.
- Then all we need is running water and electricity supply to begin.
- We work with a detailed checklist to ensure we miss nothing when cleaning the bathroom, kitchen, all rooms, and other miscellaneous places.
- All kitchen appliances will be thoroughly cleaned as part of the service, and the dirt and limescale in the bathroom will also be handled with professional detergents to ensure that the post-tenancy cleaning is done thoroughly.
- Speaking of professional detergents, Eco-Friendly cleaning supplies could be used for your end of tenancy cleaning. You have to request this option upon booking!
- Feel free to get in touch with our advisers for a comprehensive list of the areas we treat and to give us a hint if there’s anything unusual we need to focus on.
- For our move-out cleaning, we work with special tools and cleaning products to achieve the best possible results. Our service is not limited to time, so we’ll stay until everything is cleaned and you’re completely satisfied.
- The cleaners’ work is regularly checked by quality control supervisors to ensure it always meets the mark. In addition, there is a 48-hour guarantee of the post-tenancy cleaning service. If for some reason, your London landlord isn’t pleased with the job, we will come back and clean again for free!
- We’ll ask you to handle the home removals before the end of tenancy cleaning and turn off the fridge 24 hours before defrosting.
We know how important it is to thoroughly deal with the after-tenancy cleaning – it’s the tenant’s only chance to get their money back. We don’t take responsibility lightly and make sure to improve our methods of work constantly.
Many people opt for the end of lease cleaning when they book student removals to move out from their small apartments and want to get their deposit money back. And if you are not certain what to do or have a gap between flats, you can also opt for a student storage service.
Move-out/in-cleaning is a deep cleaning of the property. A team of cleaners brings all of the necessary equipment and products.
As a landlord, tenant, or leasing agency, you would want the property that you lease/rent to be clean and healthy for its residents. Because not everyone likes to clean their home regularly, and even those who do, are not very good at cleaning. Many details and areas of a house can be missed simply because people don’t remember everything that needs cleaning. Such areas can be light fixtures, light switches, pictures, curtain rails, radiators, the oven, other appliances, etc. But don’t worry, the move-out cleaners will take care of all of them and much more.
What is cleaned:
Kitchen – cupboards inside and out, handles, sink, oven, wall tiles, floors, dusting, throwing away rubbish, cleaning the rubbish bin, cleaning appliances, etc.
Remove fingerprints in the bedroom and living room – floor, window sills, curtain rails, furniture, light fittings and switches.
Bathroom – shower screen, tiles and toilet, mirrors, mop floors, remove limescale, etc.
- Step One – Request a free quote via chat, phone or our contact form. A sales agent will call you ASAP.
- Step Two – You confirm the service and time, and date. We contact you before your moving-out day to ensure there’re no changes.
- Step Three – The team arrives and gets to work. The property is thoroughly cleaned and sanitised.
- Step Four – You receive your deposit back after an inspection from your landlord.
Professionally cleaning your property before you leave is a sure way to get your deposit back, and we can get it done! A team of professional cleaners will lessen your burden and do the heavy-duty cleaning for you. For more information or a price estimate, call us on 020 3746 2535 and talk to the customer call centre.
Or use the button below to fill in our form, and we’ll get back to you with a free quote based on your needs!Get a Quote
Frequently asked questions
Do I have to be present for the service?
No, but it would be better if you can be present at least at the end so you can check the end result.
Is there a minimum duration?
There is no minimum or maximum time for the cleaning service. The team will stay as long as it’s needed to complete the job to the highest standard.
Should I arrange the parking?
Yes. If you can’t provide free parking, then you are responsible for paying for the parking.
Do you clean the carpets as well?
Vacuuming the carpets is part of the service. Nevertheless, if you want professional cleaning, you will have to tell the sales agent, and you will be charged an additional fee.