European moving is difficult, but you can trust the Strong Move with the job.
- Reliable and professional teams
- 24/7 Support centre
- Flexible slots for removals
- Additional services are available
Whether you are moving out of the country to follow your career and dreams or you are a student going to study abroad, we’ve got you covered. To move is not an easy decision to take, especially moving abroad, and neither is the entire moving process. Unless you do it the smart way!
Luckily for you, as a long-time operating removals company in London, we’ve helped many people move overseas and have the knowledge and experience to help you, too.
You need to leave European removals to professional packers and movers. And rest assured that you’ll have a stress-free house move. What we offer is to leave all of the work to us. While we can’t help you organise your legal documents, we are the one-stop shop for your packing needs and relocation.
Strong Move can offer you a helping hand with your European moving. You can leave the heavy tasks to the trained movers.
FULL SERVICE – We can do the packing, loading & unloading.
ATTRACTIVE PRICES – We offer competitive prices and free, no-obligation quotes.
SAFE TRANSPORTATION – We can arrange for removals to any of the 28 countries in the EU.
SUPPLEMENTARY SERVICES – We also offer storage, end-of-lease cleaning, packing, etc.
What’s included in our price?
- We will provide the packing materials – boxes, stretch wrap, packing paper, etc. The movers will then load the Luton van with all of the boxes and safely arrange them.
- When they arrive at their destination, they will unload the truck and bring the boxes into your new home. The team will bring blankets to cover your pieces of furniture during transportation.
- We can arrange a video survey for your European move to give you the most accurate quote. It’s easy and quick and helps prevent unpleasant surprises when the movers arrive on-site.
- How is the service priced? You will need to have a surveyor come and inspect how much there is to pack and load on the van. You will need to provide information about where you will be relocating to. Mention to the surveyor when you will need your belongings at your new destination. He will explain to you the process and give you an adequate quote on-site.
Strong Move is a well-known London removals company, and we can also undertake your European removals job. Skilled and experienced movers will be responsible for carefully handling your belongings. We take pride in providing trustworthy and convenient domestic removals services to people in and around London, so we can promise you that you will be in good hands.
What we are offering you
- We will be there for you from the beginning until the end. When your moving day arrives, the movers will come to pack all of your items, load them onto the van and head straight to the new address, and unload.
- Reliable and safe transportation to all countries in the EU. See the countries in the European Union.
- You can have peace of mind with the scheduling. We have flexible working hours and will make time to work around your schedule. We can start work early in the morning or late in the evening, and we work on bank holidays and weekends.
Who can take advantage of this service
- Students moving to the UK or moving out of the UK; You may also want to check out our end of tenancy cleaning service.
- Offices, businesses, and corporations that are looking for office removals to other countries in the EU.
- Residential customers who are moving houses for one reason or another
- Germany – If you want to start a new life in Germany, we can help you undertake this journey. Strong Move can assure you that the movers will make the process easier. We know that moving can be extremely stressful for you, and you can rest assured that a professional removal service will take care of the packing, loading, transporting and unloading of your belongings.
- France – If France has got your heart and your wish to begin a new chapter of your life there, our European removal service will help with that. Whether you have too many or too few belongings that you want to take with you, we are ready to act. We will make sure they arrive safely at your new home in France.
- Spain – If your work is sending you to Spain for a long period of time, you can trust our movers. If there’s a need, a surveyor will come and determine the type of service and van you need and give you a reasonable quote for the job.
- Netherlands – Did you spend a week in the Netherlands and love it? When you are planning a move to another country, you can rely on Strong move to help. There are simply too many things for you to handle document-wise. Spare yourself some time and effort and leave the tough job to professional movers. High-quality packing materials guarantee the safe arrival of your belongings to the Netherlands.
Strong Move’s area coverage is wide and spreads all across Greater London.
Strong Move can help you relocate from the UK to another European country. Thanks to our trusted professionals, your move will be effortless. Your personal belongings will be taken good care of during the entire moving process. The teams are there to help make your relocation easier for you.Get a Quote
Frequently asked questions
Can you help me move overseas on short notice?
Customers usually reach out to us around 2-3 months before the expected move date to book a consultation and get everything sorted out. If you only have short notice, we can also be able to help you move overseas.
Can I do the packing myself?
To make your experience as simple as possible, we encourage our customers to let us take care of the packing. This way, they don’t have to worry about potential damage to their items and avoid any problems with customs like importing something that local laws forbid.
Are there any extra costs involved?
If there are any extra costs, they will be listed in your final quote. For example, they might include road, bridge, or ferry fees, late-hour charges, or fees for moving items not considered duty-free.