Professional man and van in London for your partial or small scale move!
- Fully insured service
- Best for partial or small moves
- Same-day move availability
- Self-loading service
- Hourly-based rates
Our man and van London services are the perfect solutions to your relocation needs if you don’t have a huge number of items to be transported to a new address. We will send a professional driver with a Transit van right to your doorstep to drive all your belongings safely at the new property.
If you are looking to move just a few cardboard boxes full of clothes or light objects, or to pick up and deliver a couple of furniture pieces, then you don’t need to organise a full-scale removals service. Our man and van service is the right choice for your small, short-distance move. If you are a student moving to new accommodation, we can also help!
Our man with a van service is flexible, secure and efficient. The local moving expert will arrive on time, with the van packed with all the loading equipment you’ll need.
After hiring a man with a van, you can order one of the other services we provide. You can book an end of tenancy cleaning service to have your property cleaned perfectly in order to get your deposit back.
*By choosing the man and van service you commit to loading yourself the items into the van, the driver will help to stack them and once at the delivery address, to unload (yourself) and put the items into the new property.
SPECIAL PRICES – You can take advantage of our regular deals.
SAME-DAY SERVICE – Our schedule is flexible, and same-day slots are subject to availability.
FULL SAFETY GUARANTEE – Straps and blankets are available in every van.
LATE REMOVALS – You can request a man with a van job after 7 pm without a problem.
We offer you a completely convenient way to book a man and a van in London. At Strong Move, we strive to take the hassle of the moving day away and to give you a stress-free relocation in London. Here’s what will happen on the day of your appointment if you benefit from our man and van services:
- The driver will park in the most convenient space near you. This is done in order to cut down the necessary time and thus save you money for the service. Keep in mind that it’s your responsibility to arrange the parking spot.
- Fragile items will be loaded separately and all boxes will be tightly secured and protected ensuring safe transportation. Keep in mind that with the man and van service the client do the loading and unloading himself while the pro stack the items safely in the back of van.
- Journeys are calculated by our GPS satellite system to ensure we go by the most direct route.
- For your ease, we will be happy to assist with packing. If you can’t find boxes on your own, call us and ask about the moving boxes and packing materials we can provide.
- We can schedule a video survey of your property and belongings so that we can give you a more accurate quote for the service. It works with any tablet or smartphone with a camera and it’s easier, however, this service is more suitable for bigger properties (4, 5+ bedrooms).
* Learn how to start a man and van business.
Some of the areas we cover in Greater London within the M25 for all removal needs.
Whenever you need to arrange a man with a van for small removals or a student move, don’t hesitate to give us a call on 020 3746 2535.
Or you can use the button below to fill in the details about your move and a sales agent will call you back with the quote!Get a Quote
Frequently asked questions
Can I hire you to move a couple of items?
Yes, you can. That’s what this service is intended for. We can help you move just a couple of pieces of furniture or appliances. Feel free to contact us, give us information about your needs, and you’ll quickly get your free quote.
How many men come for the job?
The man and van service offer the help of one removal professional at your disposal. In case the job isn’t so small, you will have to consider booking a complete removals service (at least 2 movers).
Do I need to prepare something?
Yes, you should arrange for a parking space as close to your property as possible. This will make it easier for the man with the van and will also cost you less, the quicker he completes the move. Also, if you haven’t booked a packing service with us, you should make sure that everything is packed and ready to go before the mover arrives.