Professional packing will guarantee the risk-free transportation of your belongings.
- Experienced and quick packers
- Flexible slots for packing and removals
- Double-walled boxes and packing materials can be delivered
- Fully insured packing service
No removal job can be performed without packing all items first. Ensure that your belongings are packed safely and in sturdy boxes with enough padding. In our experience as a London removal company, we’ve seen many items damaged caused by improper packing. That’s why we recommend booking a packing service before moving and leaving the packers to do the job.
One of the main benefits of doing this is that your items will be insured. We cannot be held responsible for your items if you’ve packed them poorly. A team can arrive ahead of your moving day, and upon your request, they can even deliver the packing boxes and materials, do the packing the right way, and come back for your moving day.
Box delivery and packing are a vital and valuable part of any removal service – the movers and packers in London have got their techniques down to a fine art. We’ll save you a lot of time and hustle by packing your belongings, and we can even supply the boxes! Round-the-clock customer support is available from us throughout London, so you’ll be able to contact us and get a reliable packing and unpacking service and movers in London at your convenience.
- FULL INSURANCE COVER – All of your items packed by the movers are fully insured.
- EXPERIENCED PACKERS – They can carefully pack all of your items with safety in mind.
- PACKING MATERIALS – Per your request, we can provide the packing materials: bubble wrap, stretch wrap, 5-ply cardboard boxes, etc.
- HANDLING OF FRAGILE ITEMS – Teams expertly handle lamps, fish tanks, and more.
We’re always concerned about your convenience, so we’ve set up our London packing services to be as stress-free as possible. When you hire Strong Move, here’s how it works:
- The moving and packing team prefers to organise box delivery and packing services at least two days before any removal. Why? It’s easy not to know exactly how many moving boxes you need!
- We can provide all of the packing materials needed, including bubble wrap, brown packing paper, stretch wrap, furniture covers, wardrobe boxes, etc. If not all items are used for the move, we will only charge you for the used ones and will collect the rest!
- When we arrive on-site, show us what you want to be packed, and we’ll take care of it for you – it’s as easy as that.
- We’ll send up to three packers and movers to get the job done, but two is normally enough. Remember that we also offer international removals and can help with the packing process.
- Once your possessions have been moved, we can help you with the unpacking too!
- To make our booking process easier, we may arrange for a video survey of the things you want us to pack. This helps us be as accurate as possible when we give you the quote for the job. A quick and easy video survey gives us a better knowledge of the task.
We offer a variety of double-walled heavy-duty boxes and packing materials for you to choose which ones you need. You know what needs to be packed, we leave it up to you to decide what you need.
- Medium boxes – 36 x 36 x 36 cm (14 inches) – This is suitable for smaller household items, toys, and appliances.
- Large moving boxes – 46 x 46 x 46 cm (18 inches) – Perfect for lightweight items, such as electronics, pillows, clothing, lamps, etc.
- Wardrobe boxes – 51 x 49 x 125 cm (holds between 20-30 hangars) – Equipped with a metal hanging bar, this box allows everything inside to stay on hangers.
*Box delivery can be a separate service or part of the packing & removals job*
- Brown PVC tape – 1 roll: 5cm x 6600cm – Necessary for all packing work, we recommend the amount needed to be based on the number of boxes we’ll be using
- Large bubble wrap – this is essential for fragile items, so make sure you notify us if you have any!
- Wrapping paper – ideal for wrapping pretty much any item
The moving blankets that we will supply you with will be fit for most furniture and appliances that are usually being relocated during a move and come in 6 different sizes:
- Single mattress cover (218 x 102 x 36 cm);
- Double mattress cover (221 x 137 x 36 cm);
- King size mattress cover (229 x 193 x 36 cm);
- Armchair covers (183 x 137 cm);
- 3-Seater sofa cover (274 x 137 cm);
- 4-Seater sofa cover (305 x 137 cm).
It’s to hire our packing and removal services in London. Trust professional and energetic people who make up the packing and moving teams, and ensure you get a great domestic removal service! You can also hire a team to pack your office items for office relocation.
If you don’t put your items in order properly, the result can be damaged property or potential harm to the movers. Imagine not arranging and securing your sharp knives! Or putting all porcelain plates in a thin box that can’t hold them! Or not securing a valuable piece of art or fragile heirlooms, and then you end up with a pile of shattered pieces.
Strong Move offers double-walled boxes in various sizes, the packers can also bring enough bubble wrap and wrapping paper to ensure no item is left unwrapped and no box is without padding.
Another reason why it’s important to book removals + packing services is that otherwise, you wouldn’t have insurance for your items. We cannot take responsibility for appliances, boxes and items that you have packed or prepared in any other way to be moved. That’s why we recommend you book a full service and leave all of the work to the movers.
This way, you have peace of mind that your personal possessions are wrapped, packed, and labelled accurately by professional packers and that no harm will come to them. Depending on the number of items that need packing, you will be advised whether you need to have the job done on a different day of the moving. In such cases, the packers come at an arranged time and date and pack most or all of your belongings. This is ideal when it comes to relocating a business or an office, and there is a large number of components, furniture and appliances to be packed and moved.
We offer our customers flexible and convenient services. We understand the stressful moving process and want to make it a bit easier for you.
Strong Move covers all areas of Greater London within the M25. We are available on weekends and even on bank holidays. Just give us a call, and we will be there to assist you with all your removal needs.
With services designed with you in mind, it’s no surprise that we get some great feedback. So, whether you need our assistance with packing, removal service, or storage service in the London area, make sure to call us.
You’ll join the happy family of satisfied customers Strong Move has created by completing thousands of successful moving and packing jobs over more than ten years! Contact us for a free quote now!Get a Quote
Frequently asked questions
Can you do the packing and moving in one day?
It depends on how big the property is. Usually, we advise doing the packing at least a day in advance. However, if you won’t need a lot of stuff packed and moved, we could arrange the two services on the same day.
Why should I hire you to pack my stuff? I can do it on my own.
We send a team of professional movers and packers whose job it is to do this and they do it the right way. Professional packing service will eliminate the damages to your items during the moving process. Furthermore, you only get insurance for your items if they are packed by the team, and not by you. If you pack them poorly and something breaks, we cannot be held responsible. That’s why it’s safer for your items, for you and for your budget to entrust the packing job to the team.
Do I have to pay for insurance?
No, the insurance is included in the price of the service.