If you are interested in having your article on our blog, reach out to us! Yes, you! We would love to work with aspiring writers/bloggers.
Our blog traffic is growing each month and we would be happy to share the spotlight with you!
What type of content we accept:
If you can write, and have something in mind that will be helpful or enjoyable to our readers, we would love to publish your work. Your pitch can be targeted at businesses or individuals.
- We will consider your suggestions and improvements to the topics we already have.
That being said, we do have some guidelines for you to check out before you send us your pitch.
You can send us topic ideas to consider, rough drafts, or complete pieces. If we dislike your idea, we will let you know so you can use it somewhere else. We promise.
What we are looking for in guest posts:
The material we’ll publish MUST be UNIQUE and not published anywhere else.
- Articles must be related to packing, moving, storage, and topics alike.
- Articles must be at least 500 words.
- Articles must be written clearly, without spelling or grammar mistakes.
- The tone of voice should be positive. Please use more formal than informal tone.
- Your article must have a title and subheadings.
- Make sure the topic ideas you send us are not already covered.
We accept different forms of texts – how-to posts, listicles, researches, unique point of views, interviews, etc.
How to submit your article
If you’ve read the guidelines and are ready to pitch your awesome idea, here’s how you can do it. Send us an email at [email protected]
You will get a response within two days. Regardless if it’s a positive or a negative one. Your post will be reviewed by our editorial team and changes might be applied to it before uploading it.
We reserve the right to turn down any suggestions we deem inappropriate for our blog and edit posts as we deem fit for our blog.
But don’t be scared, our editorial team members are not that scary! Your work will still be your work and you’ll be credited for it.
May the odds be in your favour!