In the past,thick papers were used as something like cardboard boxes. By the end of the 19th century, the popularity of the contemporary cardboard boxes grew rapidly. People started transforming the shape of the material according to their needs.
Cardboard paper is widely used in the packaging industry because it is cost-effective, does not lose its shape, and can be moulded easily. These mechanical attributes such as foldability, rigidity, and impact resistance have made it much better in all aspects.
Recycling cardboard can save many natural and important resources from getting wasted in large amounts. This demonstrates the incredible power of recycling and saving natural resources.
Reusing cardboard boxes:
If you have recently moved or had done too much online shopping and are left with a large pile of cardboard boxes/cartons at the corner of your house, recycling or reusing them in creative ways is the best option to get rid of them effectively.
Cardboard doesn't lose its usefulness once the snacks are gone and packages have been opened. Therefore, we have brought to you some interesting DIY ideas that are easy and can be done using cardboard boxes after a successful domestic removals service:
1. Stylish Storage Boxes: One of the best uses of cardboard boxes is using them as storage boxes. These boxes can be painted in various colours and can be used as per your requirements. You an turn them into file holder storage box, storage bag with handles on both the sides or as a pot for plants with some embellishments.
2. Children Toys: The strong cardboard boxes can be cut into different shapes and sizes and beautiful coloured toys can be made out of it for children to play. You can turn them into puzzles, castles, or let kids use them as huge canvases.
3. Decorating your home/shop: Some interesting artefacts can be made using cardboard boxes, craft paper and some colours. Use them to decorate your place and is pocket-friendly as well. You can turn them into drawer separators, as well.
4. Wall Art: Using thick cardboard and crafting them into different beautiful shapes that can be mounted on a wall with or without utility. Such pieces of wall art can bring life to your room. If you’re good at drawing, paint on them and have chique pictures on your walls.
5. Sun rays car protector: These cardboard boxes can be used to protect from sun rays entering your car through the window. Thus keeping the car from getting too hot in the summer.
6. Tags: Using cardboard paper beautiful gift tags or label can be created. A creative way to send your messages or label the boxes. If you’re more creative or a DIY expert, you can turn them into playing cards for friends and family.
7. Coasters: If you have some good thick cardboards handsome coasters through DIY can be made out of it.
8. Creative frames: To make a beautiful picture frame all you need is a used cardboard box, a pair of scissors, and colours. Cardboard boxes being brown in colour and rough in texture can easily absorb colours. Play around with them and create some store-bought looking frames, but unique.
These are a few ways of reusing cardboard boxes. You can create numerous utility products and reuse cardboard boxes using such hacks. The more creative souls can think of other uses for cardboard boxes depending on their needs.
Cardboard is majorly used as packaging material and these materials are essential in every industry. Whether it is a retail business, food business or manufacturing industry, the packaging is an essential requirement. These packaging materials protect material to be supplied from potential damage keeping the product safe and secure.
Reducing waste will not only help the environment to remain clean but also saves energy.
Recycling has become such a ubiquitous part of the modern society that it is now hard to remember the time when all materials were disposed of in the same bin. But, apart from recycling another most important thing to do is to think of ways to reduce your waste.